kaensar, le forum du donjon Index du Forum

kaensar, le forum du donjon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Celtic face Republic of Ireland in Scott Brown testimonial

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kaensar, le forum du donjon Index du Forum -> Qui-est-ce ? -> Je me présente, je m'appelle Henri...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 12:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic face Republic of Ireland in Scott Brown testimonial Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Celtic will play a Republic of Ireland XI in a testimonial match for captain Scott Brown on May 20.

Former Hoops manager Martin O'Neill will take a team to Celtic Park, the day after the Scottish Cup final, with part of the proceeds from the game being donated to the family of Liam Miller.

Former Celtic and Ireland midfielder Miller tragically died earlier this year following a battle with cancer.

A Celtic statement read: "A proportion of proceeds from the match will go towards various charities and causes of Scott's choice, including the family of former Celtic and Ireland player Liam Miller." wwwpic5678

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers paid tribute to Brown, who is on course to win an eighth Scottish title in his 11th season at the club.

Rodgers said: "When I became Celtic manager, I ensured one of my first jobs was to meet Scott, as we discussed our plans for the future. He is a hugely important figure at the club and someone who I have been privileged to work
with.
"With a tremendous will to succeed in everything he does, he is someone who we know we can depend on, someone you want in your team and a man who has been the most influential player in Scottish football for some time.

"He operates at the highest level, as a player and a captain, and I know he is greatly appreciated by our supporters who see, week in, week out, the energy, passion and commitment he gives to Celtic.

"He gives everything he has to our cause and through his talent and ability has been a major part of Celtic's success, not only in my time at Celtic but for many years. We will be delighted to take part in this match to honour a great man and a great Celtic captain." wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Mar - 12:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bad news for Alexis if Manchester United agree deal with Rea Répondre en citant

sbobet24 According to Don Balon, Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez could be fearing the arrival of Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo this summer. The report states that the Chilean’s place in the squad is under threat next season if United agree a deal with Real for the £875m ‘flagship’.

Alexis has barely been at Old Trafford for half a season and the Red Devils are already being linked with potential replacements. The 29-year-old joined United from Arsenal in January and has scored just three goals in 14 appearances in all competitions.

As a result of his poor form, United could consider bringing in a more prolific goalscorer this summer. Ronaldo played for the Red Devils between 2003-2009, scoring and creating 185 goals in 292 games, and has been linked with a return to Manchester for some time. sbobet24

Gareth Bale was believed to be on their shortlist, but they’ve since turned their attentions elsewhere, perhaps due to the Welshman’s injury problems at Real. Ronaldo barely misses a game and he scores more often than not too. He’d be pricey, however.

The 33-year-old joined Real for £80m nine years ago and has a release clause more than ten times that figure now. He’s also earning around £365k-per-week for Los Blancos. It wouldn’t be easy bringing him back to Manchester, so Alexis may be hoping this deal doesn’t go through. sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic face Republic of Ireland in Scott Brown testimonial

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    kaensar, le forum du donjon Index du Forum -> Qui-est-ce ? -> Je me présente, je m'appelle Henri... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange